...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Friday 23 February 2007

The Medical Report

Hi....
I'm back...(that was quite fast,huh?)
Anyway,...went to the hospital today with Miza and M.I.L...remember ah!..M.I.L stands for mother in law... We were late,thanks to me,the famous perpetual late comer of the century.But still,they have to wait for me. Met up with Dr Chai Ping,whom I had a blast talking to,about M.I.L's condition. Everything went well,to my surprise.(Alhamdulillah jugak la....)Then,she had a blood test done to find out the level of her potassium and sodium in the system that will determine the future administration of her medicine.Chey.....ckp macam Dr Suhana,sey....
Then I met up with Suzana the Cardiac Case Manager and she thot that I was a teacher!..Bole jugak la....respect beb!...sekali gue speaking,...berabok!!!
Then,M.I.L sebok sangat nak cari Pak Adan yang kita pun tak tau da keluar dari hospital tu ke belom. So,after a tiring wait at the pharmacy to get her ubat and that's where I also renewed my nitrate, went up to the 5th floor in search of the beloved Pak Adan,pasal anyway pun,nak settle her outstanding bills that consists of the medisave claim from Jamaludin.There,kita cari Pak Adan macam nak rak...illek!...then,we enquired at the Patient Service Centre.Nothing..THEN......rupa2nya nama yang kita kasi salah...M.I.L asik teriak dia Pak Adan,...his real name was ADUN BIN HUSIN.....and he was already discharged on Wednesday....so,M.I.L felt disappointed pasal tak dapat bebual dengan bini Pak Adun,yg bernama Mak Ara jugak....kira tak dapat gossip la....then,terus I enquired balik about the blood test results and her preliminary findings proved to be stable enuff.....kalau gue cakap banyak2 sangat pasal itu medical terms kat sini pun bukan korang paham....hehe. Anyway,kita da bole balik and her next appointment will be on April,...one week after mine...,.so I rushed back.Muka Kak Mizah and M.I.L a bit senget la...i can understand that they were hungry and wanted to eat at the cafeteria... but I really gotta rush back pasal ada tuition......sorry,girls...So...off we go.in a taxi yang aircon dia pun macam hidup segan mati tak mau....FED UP....
Until my next post,
..be kind to animals....
*muah*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah!I can c that you managed to squeeze in yr word for the day though u seem hard pressed for time.Yeah in this sense it does sum up what you've done for the week esp for ppl like me who can't at times understand where yr time time flew to.However I noticed you've put in yr check-ups too.So i take it yr kids knew what you're in for? Ros.
I'll be sending an email to Ms Loh Ai Wei 2day bout ODAC.It was long,trying to shorten it now. Bye. Fr Ros,volunteer of Juying.

Know your past...