...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Wednesday 26 September 2007

My Chubby-Jac

well...call me childish..but hey..there's a kid in every one of us..

Just wanna introduce you to my beloved Chubby, a birthday gift to me by my girlz last year..he's got a super cute boncet tummy and very cute 'sleeping tiger' eyes....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


and here's Jac-Jac.....I got it when we bought the McDonalds' meal sometime ago when The Incredibles hit the theatres ..it's sooo cute, I decided that it shall stay with me...hehe..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

J u l i a 。.゜✿ said...

=D saye pon suke teddybear. dlm kereta mesti ada satu. utk letak kat perut whenever im driving. hehehe rasa cam teddybear tu protect kite jek =P

Know your past...