...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Saturday 30 June 2007

Hungry?

June holidays...
In short,...I did nothing...except it was a month of check-ups, check-ups and more check-ups for my in-laws...we siblings had a rotating roster to send them to and fro...A very boring month...Thot of doing a spring cleaning but oh...what the heck...kids had camp, supplementary classes, and stuff like that and therefore we had no quality time outside,..a.k.a holidays...so I just brought them to JP to shop for some garbs and stuff...and that's abt it...pretty sad but the kids understand..

Me looking bored...Back off my Mocha!

Had some lousy days with my health...but I'm getting on...

well,...did a bit of stuff in the kitchen. Got the kids to get messy.
drop teaspoonfulls of cookie dough onto baking sheet
into an oven @ 175 deg. c.
cool them on a wire rack
heavenly beautiful chewy double choco chunk cookies...



made some Roti John yg sedap nak mampos...hehe...
take some broccoli, yellow courgettes, carrots and lemon
some dory fillets
coat with tempura batter and deep fry
a dollop of tartare sauce (or add chopped capers/gherkins to some mayo)and u got yrself a set of my all-time fave = fish & chips

spread some garlic-herbed-butter onto slices of french baguettes,wrap in foil and grilled
skewer shrimps that are marinated in lemon juice + my secret self-made marinade
grill shrimps in oven. Grill some chicken marinated in the same marinade too.
after about 20 mins or so, this is what u get
with some veggie, u got yrself a pretty filling meal

No comments:

Know your past...