...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Saturday 30 June 2007

oh..I remembered...19th May..I was supposed to celebrate Mothers' Day. It was also the month where we celebrate birthday Boy, Ira, Haris, and entah sape lagi...semuanya birthday bulan May. It was also the month of the year that I go broke becoz we are supposed to give all the anak2 sedara punya birthday gift..secara serentak..tak kira dorang punya birthday bulan berapa,..termasuk si Boy yang dah tua bangka tu....adoi...bankrupt giler...walaupun semuanya 9, PLUS ,..my mum punya, dah kira 10...takkan sorang satu hadiah $9.90 punya value ajekan?....apa2 pun,...jgn cakap kocek koyak,..ATM card pun bole retak seribu...tapi,...jgn cakap macam tu ana,...hati mesti ihklas.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiuLDh5l32YuFlsMrdsDiYM7pxfw8mb6nw7FHboPPgB3udS_76y3CJPwNGfNqCQSEBkag8ASdwbplZ4yf-3t3ibaa59Xj8c3fsXtLpj-wnbEwqFSIDfchmzFdRJqYEaWXflmt9vZqmAfw/s1600-h/DSCN0921.jpg">


...we had dinner at a buffet restaurant in Tampines Mall.Actually,...a lot happened..but I'll just say it was a really damn good restaurant with an equal standard of good food. Althought it was supposed to be a happy nite for me, it ended drastically dramatic,...but hub managed to coax me and calm my sulking...the only thing that kept me happy was the smiles on my girls' faces when they got their presents, adik's star-brite eyes when we bought her a frappucino from Starbuck's on our way home and the good food of the resto....malas nak cakap banyak2...

No comments:

Know your past...