...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Wednesday 6 June 2007

to be frank,...i cannot recall what are the things that really happened in a chronological order....most of the highlight has been stolen by my mum-in-law, in which she was admitted in and out of the hospital for a series of ......let me see....excessive vomitting, a fractured wrist, excessive vomitting again,...and again,i wud be at the front seat of the ambulance,and the rest of us wud be spending 2 days and 1 nite @ the A & E,compliments from the hospital...
For some reason, she wud always be sent around either before maghrib,or after that...and we wud only go home in the wee hours of the following morning...followed with another series of outpatient appointments....
Not to be outdone is father-in-law,who also went for a surgery to remove a rather hyperactive sebaceous gland that grew along his spine.But it was quite superficial.And he's doing fine...he was instructed by the doctor not to work anymore...and that was his final wake up call and is hereby , FINALLY , out of a job. I wish him a fast recovery and a joyous 2nd retirement.
As for me,...mm..i gotta go 4 a heart scan in July. In the meantime,highly administered to take anti-coagulants,also known as blood thinners, muscle-relaxing tabs,and the ever dreadful nitrate that crushes my brain every time i gotta take it.Major headache.But its part of the side effects and I'm keeping my hopes and prayers up high for a very favourable result.I can do this. I WILL get better and I CERTAINLY can.Still,...I hate the medicines...urgh!...hari2 makan, rasa macam kena telan kapur barus!
Anyway,..say a little prayer for me to get well soon...(insya Allah)

No comments:

Know your past...