...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Tuesday 5 June 2007

International Friendship Day of April

since the last time i updated, it was dated 4th April...so,..i guess it's back to April and that is where I'll start off this update...
something happened on 6th April,which is a Good Friday Holiday...but I can't remember what really happened..talk about short term memory....but on Friday the 13th, the school held its annual International Friendship Day cum Jumble Sale,with the school selling stuff and all proceeds go into helping out the needy students of our school.

The students, together in their respective clubs went all out staging sales, and games stalls and it was quite a fun fair,despite the rain that failed to dampen our spirits. We once again opened up a station selling customised badges with your face on it..

I was sick the few days b4,so Ros and Sally managed to pull up the rest of the guys and got everything that we needed ready by Thursday evening. Appreciate yr help,girlz!..Also, I was thrilled 2 see some of our frenz who actually took urgent leave to help out in this praiseful cause..
It was also the day that I went for my chk up @ NUH.So,...helped out a while in the morning b4 I went off with Sally for my 10.30am appt at the Cardiac Centre.Went off by taxi,and after a 'blood donation' session,rushed straight back to school to help out till 3.30pm. Got so engrossed in our success of breaking last year's collection I totally forgot to have lunch. But that's ok...I managed to pull off the day,with the help of my wonderful friends,Sally,Ros,June,Nor,Azlina,Hawa,Kak Yati,Gigi,Daisy,Deen,Janice,LingLing,and the rest of the gang..(forgive me if I left yr name out..but u know who u are!)End of the day,felt terribly tired but happy. Happy to be able to be part of the big hands reaching out to the needy.... God bless them.

No comments:

Know your past...