...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Tuesday 2 January 2007

First to Bata...then to school

...ooohh...3rd January. A date that'll mark the 1st day of school.Mixed feelings accompany the various needs of the students. Some excited,some not.For the not,the dreaded mornings would be the prime culprit,followed by the homeworks n stuff. For the excited?..well...maybe the reunion of frenz or 'boyfrenz'?.Hmm...
I'm very,extremely,absolutely,famous for being the most 'LAST MINUTE'person on the face of this earth.(ask my frenz,and they'll agree to it simultaneously)Therefore,it is only today - yes - today, that I just bought the girls their shoes.Was thinking of buying them earlier,but thot that their feet might grow a little more bigger if I shud buy them during the holidays.*Lame excuse*...Anyway,not @Bata,..but the little shoe shop downstairs that u can see from my kitchen window.Though not exclusive,I'm proud to patronize it for the cheap tag and realistically,very comfortable to wear gears.So,bought them their shoes n some stationery.
To add value to my LAST MINUTE LADY title, I washed their uniforms,iron, n everything in the whole of today..hehe...take that!Itu bukan last minute, itu namanya TERROR or as they call it - cari nahas!..However,b4 u shake yr head in disbelief or try hard to senyum sinis, let me tell u this - I am so GOOD as doing things at the eleventh hour,no details ever slipped from my mind!..call me action or snobbish ...up to u..but I am what I am..at least I got everything done MYSELF!..not like some other people yg sikit2 mintak tolong buat itu lah,ini lah...MENYAAAAAMPAH!

9.30pm - I tucked the girls to bed. Some of u out there night think...yek eleh...siang nya!!...but I believe in a good head start for my girlz for their school days...Gone will be the late afternoon getups,..& hello sunshine coz..the year is up and we're off to school again!..
Goooooooooooodd Moorrningg,..Teacheeeeerrr!

No comments:

Know your past...