...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Monday 4 December 2006

Feeling Blue ( part 2 )

As mentioned, I went to WHC to find some tiles. Was pretty amazed with the vast display of choice that even tempted me to actually change the whole toilet...but hold on....WHAT!..NO BLUE!...what in the world is happening here?!! Most of the colours are earth-toned,shocking yellows but..NO BLUE?..The blue they had semua yang stail poster colour kering punya.Ya Allah!!..I rounded the place a few times to make sure I'm not being taken for a ride but true enuff,..that's abt it!The darkest blue tiles tu pun under the phased out section. The rest are light blue..A feeling of rage began to engulf me but was quickly put out by Ipin. The kids were whining for us to get a total makeover of the toilet. I must say I was quite..no..VERY tempted too..but gotta stick w the budget. I still hv abt a couple of weeks more to hunt.Thot of scouting for it at some other places. But the disappointment of not succeeding it in the first place seemed to bring down my morale.I was thinking what if I couldn't find it anywhere? WHY am I so obsessed with a blue toilet , u asked? I do no..maybe the colour gives me a sense of coolness while 'sweating' our yr business.hehe..Guess I'll have to make do with what was offered to me until I could come up with the full budget to come up with a whole new toilet. In this process,it dawned on me on how PRECIOUS the room is to me. Besides a venue for our 'biological exports', it is one of the most highly-utilized room in the house that one could ever have.And therefore, do not underestimate its purpose,make an investment,make it pleasing to your eyes,make it dear to you as much as I do - as you're gonna find yourself sitting in there everyday,urgently or not,for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Know your past...