...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Thursday 14 December 2006

The Lost December (the season finale)

..(continued from the previous,previous post..go n read them la..don be lazy...I got no choice but to post it bit by bit since blogger gave me some problems earlier..)

Anywaez,..I know that this month would go past me like a good gust of wind. Very fast, but it's breeze will leave me feeling cool and refreshed eventually.So, who said I lost my December?
Finally, a personal quote that I created:

"Time goes by so slowly for those who wait,but flies for those who can't even stay awake."
Go figure.

Salam Sayang, Salam Ukhwah,
Sayang Suhana.
__________________________________
Abg - if u're reading this, I thank u again for yr luv,doa,n support.

No comments:

Know your past...