...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Wednesday 20 December 2006

Then and Now...

hey,hey,hey....I'm back. It's been a while since the last update.Very busy lately.Went to get my final wisdom tooth out.Still sending dad-in-law 4 his chkup, went to get myself a new nitrate. But the best part?..I FINALLY FOUND THE BLUE TILES!!! Credit goes to myself for finding it thru the NC Ceramics' website. Located at Tuas, I immdltly went there to cash-n-carry.Works hv started and tmrw will be the final day where they'll be fixing the toilet.Phew! That's quite a job,huh?

Anyway, spent the heavily-raining Sunday @ Icah's place 2 celebrate Lisa & Hamirul's b'day.Also my 1st time 2 see my latest niece Intan Marissha since she was born on 8th November. (ape punya auntie,sekarang baru jumpa..) Mom was there too. In the evening,we browsed thru some old photos and I chanced upon a few memorable ones..

This was taken when Ira was abt a year old, @ Pontian.

And this one,Adik, also abt a year old,at our old house.

No comments:

Know your past...