...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Saturday 2 December 2006

Feeling Blue...

It's been abt a couple of years my neighbour below complained of a leakage on their kitchen ceiling,leading to the bathroom. Investigations from the HDB showed no signs of source from us but maybe due to the age-old condition of our block,I was 'forced' to agree to repair/change my kitchen toilet's floor tiles. But when they showed me some of the sample tiles, I was like - WHAT!!! A VERY PALE-LIFELESS-ALMOST-WHITE-BLUE TO REPLACE MY COBALT BLUE???? And worse,they only have that under the blue tone..the rest are all hidup-segan-mati-tak-mau punya colours.AAAARRRGGGGGHHHH!!!! Punya tension!The contractors who came to negotiate with me n ipin were taken aback with my snobbish,over the top,attitude. Who cares!Even if I'm to pay half of the goodwill repair scheme,I still have to at least be given a colour that actually matches with the rest of my ice-cool-blue toilet theme!Dorang salah orang la nak suruh I membabi buta (apasal nama babi ni asik jadi mangsa kata2 bidalan , eh?) nak suka2 agree to sign up for whatever that's being offered. I mesti tekan balik punya la. Dorang tak tau I ni Complain Queen yang tersohor kat sini.But they said since they are under contract with HDB,they can only offer a limited number of tile samples.If I want my own,I'll have to bear the cost.
O K A Y LAH...
Even if I hv to fork out a bit more,I've decided to hunt for my own tiles. Bukan ngada2..but I can't imagine having that colour yang mcm seluar dalam putih terkena nila sikit tu to be my toilet floor. Urgh! (ni step kerek ah..)So,the works will commence around 19th Dec. Today,I'm gonna go to Sungei Kadut (alamak...nama pun,tak hensem..)..maybe to White Horse Ceramics (bukan kuda kat kranji ah...)to look for a closer colour..Wish me luck! Kalau tak dapat,I gegar factory2 batu kat situ.Factory batu punya banyak satu Singapore,takkan satu pun takde colour yg I nak?..Takpe..tunggukan keputusannya...

No comments:

Know your past...