...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Saturday 23 December 2006

The Sleepless Insomniac

I can't sleep...I can't sleep..I can't sleep... tonite is just another one of those nites in which I habitually stay up till sunrise. I can't help it. Been like this since my school days.(well that explains my dark circles..urgh!).I kind of like to stay up to absorb the pristine tranquility of the darkness.I find the sound of silence beautiful and the mystical ink-coated sky with its sprinkle of diamond-dusted stars,together with soft,wispy clouds underlined with a touch of the moon ray, a mesmerizing sight.Indeed,...perfectly created by God for us to see.Maybe I shud work in some night-shift jobs.hehe..but seriously,while everyone is so obsessed with their 'beauty' sleep, I'm totally on the contrary.Some said that since the universe is being created with night and day,we shud apply to it subconsciously.Well,as for me, if u can appreciate the refreshing gleam of the sunshine in the day, why not admire the beauty of the pitch-dark night?..and like they say,... The sky is at its darkest before dawn...Go figure..

No comments:

Know your past...