...and still counting...

write me a message on my post-it

Wednesday 13 December 2006

The Lost December

I'm trying to stay sober while posting this..not sober as in 'sober' but as in stayin alert. Since my last update, I was - how shud I say this - not exactly in the pink of health. Only God knows what happened to me. It might sound paranoid but for a moment I thot my life journey ends here,(astaghfirullah) but now, I can say that I am back up to my feet again.(alhamdulillah)-well at least for now(insyaAllah)
*thank you my beloved sayang, for your doa*
enuff said

I'd like to say something about this month.We are now basking (well at least for some of us) in the final school holidays for the year.Come a couple of weeks later, school reopens and off we go again, kids and stay-at-home mums alike. Rush!Rush!
Looking back,what did I do during the holidays?..Let's do a quick recap..

I can say it's been almost every week,alternately,I wud be sending my in-laws for their medical checkup,..heavy rain,..my medical checkup,...tutoring the kids for their madrasah exams,...rain again,..kids camp,..endless chores,...whining and hunting for my blue tiles,...prepare house for the HDB repair works,..hunting for school books in which I dont understand why there's a tendency of them being out of stock,..more rain,..more checkups,..and SUDDENLY,..lo and behold, it's end of the year and u can almost hear takbir Aidiladha.(Allahu Akbar!)
I was like...whoa!...slow down,little clock.I haven't even bring out the kids for outings - I repeat outings -not holidays. Going on a holiday in December means risking yrself and yr luggage to be drenched!
Flashback..I remembered I was so excited when school ended on my b'day last month..
I thot: no more fuss n rush in the morning, no more uniform ironing, no more school allowances, more relaxation..not bad rite?..W-R-O-N-G!
Bcuz...suddenly, I heard a voice that went:"Mama..boring ah...makan dah,tengok tv dah,main computer dah, abey adik nak buat ape lagi?"

No comments:

Know your past...